Fri, May 27, 2022

in-focus

Fire breaks out at Rayong business 


A fire has damaged a business selling second-hand cars in Rayong's Muang district.

The blaze, which started early Monday morning, destroyed two sedans, three motorcycle and the car-painting room.
Following the fire report at about 1.30am, police and firefighters went to the TK Smart Car shop in tambon Cherng Noen.
An employee of the business, Thanongsak Kaensiri, 37, told police he heard electrical sparks and then saw flames coming from the painting room so he fled the building with his 15-year-old son.
Police suspect the fire started from a short circuit.

Published : May 29, 2017

By : The Nation