Police said the fire started at 7.10am at the Yuka karaoke shop on the first floor of the Thonglor Apartments building in Bangkok’s Vadhana district.
Firefighters quickly put out the blaze and entered the building to check whether there were residents trapped on upper floors.
Three residents fell while running down the stairs during the evacuation after the fire broke out, and others suffered from smoke inhalation.
Police said the cause of the fire had yet to be determined.
Published : November 24, 2017
By : The Nation