background-defaultbackground-default
logo-pwa

The Nationthailand

Add to Home Screen.

Add
Close
SUNDAY, November 27, 2022
nationthailand
Worker electrocuted at Samut Prakan factory

Worker electrocuted at Samut Prakan factory

WEDNESDAY, June 27, 2018

A factory worker was electrocuted in Samut Prakan on Tuesday evening when he inadvertently touched a fan that had a faulty power cable.

Police said Sathorn Pongkhet, 39, died instantly at 5.30pm at the factory on Soi Bang Pla 24 in Bang Plee district.
The body was taken to the Police Hospital’s Forensic Medicine Institute for a post-mortem.

nationthailand