The Peacekeeping Centre has announced the lifting today of the Internal Security Act, which was imposed in three districts of Bangkok.
Police on Friday also cancelled the closure of roads in the capital in relation to the Internal Security Act and rallies by antigovernment protesters upset at the amnesty bill, which was debated in Parliament on Wednesday.
The followings roads now can be used as normal:
- Rajavithee Road from Karn Ruan to the Rajavithee intersection;
- Pichai Road from Khattiyanee to the Rajvithee intersection;
- Royal Plaza to Misakawan intersection;
- Phitsanulok Road from Wang Daeng to the Panitchayakarn intersection;
- Rajdamnoen Road from Suan Misakawan to the Makkawan intersection.
The security act was imposed in Dusit, Pom Prap Sattru Phai and Phra Nakhon districts.