Police Commissioner General Pol Gen Adul Saengsingkaew on Friday issued an order that will ban entry to 12 places and government offices, as indicated in his earlier announcements.
Adul invoked his authority as the operations chief of the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order in issuing the ban, which will apply to all members of the public who do not have prior permission from officials to enter the specified areas.
He also prohibited protesters from entering 25 roads and a bridge.
The places off-limits to the public are:
1) Government House
3) The Interior Ministry
4) The Energy Ministry (Energy Complex on Vibhavadi-Rangsit road).
5) The Government Complex
6) CAT Telecom headquarters
7) TOT Plc headquarters
8) Thaicom headquarters in Nonthaburi
9) Thaicom satellite control centre in Ladlumkaew
10) CAT Telecom Internet and Data Communication Service Centre (Bang Rak).
11) Aeronautical Radio of Thailand.
12) The Police Club
13) Government offices, state enterprises, local administrations, and other government offices as well as courts and independent organisations.
The roads to be off-limits are:
1. Ratchasima Road from the Suan Ruenruedee to Prachakasem intersections of
2. Phitsanulok Road from the Wang Daeng to Yommarat intersections
3. Uthong Nai Road from the Uthong Nai intersection to the Royal Plaza area behind the Rama V statue
4. Likit Road
5. Rama V Road from Orathai Bridge to Sukothai intersection
6. Sukhothai Road from the Suan Ruenruedee to Sukhothai intersections
7. Ratvithee Road from intersections of Karn Ruen to Ratvithee
8. Rajdamnoen Klang Road from Kok Wue intersection, Rajdamnoen Nok Road to the Praroop intersection.
9. Luk Luang Road from Visukamnarueman to Tevakam Bridges
10. Pichai Road from Kattiyanee intersection to Ratvithee Road
11. Nakhon Sawan Road from the Phitsanulok intersection to Devakham Bridge
12. Ayutthaya Road from the Wat Benjamabophit intersection to Pon 1.
13. Nakhon Pathom Road
14. Krung Kasem Road from the Prachakasem intersection to Thevakam
15. Silom Road from the Saladaeng to Saladaeng the Silom –Narathiwat intersection.
16. Rama IV Road from the Samyan to the Wireless Road intersections
17. Ratchadamri Road from the Saladaeng to the Pratunam intersections
18. Ploenchit Road from Ratchaprasong to Chidlom intersections
19. Rama I Road from the Charoenphol to the Ratchaprasong intersections
20. Phayathai Road from the Pathumwan to Samyan intersections.
21. Ratchadaphisek Road from the Asoke to the Asoke-Phetchaburi intersections.
22. Sukhumvit Road from the Nana intersection to Sukhumvit Soi 19
23. Rajvithee Road from the Tukchai to Din Daeng intersections
24. Phaholyothin Road from the Lat Phrao to Kamphaeng Phet intersections.
25. Chaeng Wattana Road from the Lak Si to Chaeng Wattana Soi 14 intersections.
26. Rama VIII Bridge.