"The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" was written by Stephen Covey, who died earlier this week in the US, so in his memory I have compiled a list of seven habits of highly ineffective people.
1) Try to make no decisions, and blame fate for anything bad that happens.
2) Go through life with no values, goals or guidelines.
3) Do whatever seems easiest at the moment and procrastinate whenever possible.
4) Accept loss as a permanent way of life.
5) Ignore others unless forced to do otherwise.
6) Encourage others to keep their ideas to themselves.
7) Consider dullness and mediocrity the two primary pillars of existence.