The other day, one of my close friends showed me a picture of a woman and asked if I recognised her. I was absolutely clueless as to who she was...
The prime minister might have told the national police chief to stop his campaign to legalise..
FOR DECADES, Thailand has reiterated that it will improve its performance on international..
If you've been doing cartwheels or rolling on the floor laughing at the US embassy's "anti-Thaksin"..
The most damaging development in the past year has been the worsening relations between the current..
The US Federal Reserve decided to keep its zero interest rate unchanged on Wednesday. But the..
Tell It As It Is
For the last decade, Thailand has been a tormented country. That predicament has coincided with the..
A LONG-STANDING CULTURE OF IMPUNITY AMONG SECURITY FORCES IS PREVENTING THE LATEST PUSH FOR PEACE..
Putting yourself in Greek shoes, how would you vote in next Sunday's referendum?
There are few terms more complicated than "human rights". To some the phrase is simply boring. To..
Polarisation is the deep divisions within society. We see this in every opinion poll where the..
- The NCPO-media BLAMING GAME MUST STOP
- America apologises - for doing the right..
- The benefits of state spending must go..
- Just a temporary truce in the war of..
- When a microphone can be stronger than..
- Between big powers, Thailand must stay..
- The case for the Kra canal
- S KOREA COSIES UP TO CHINA as trade with..
- Farewell to the poor man's computer..
- Give young protesters credit for knowing..
The other day, one of my close friends showed me a picture of a woman and asked if I recognised her. I was absolutely clueless as to who she was. Eventually I gave up. I was in for a big surprise when..
Re: "Where is the proof", Letters, July 2.
The junta sympathisers believe Thaksin Shinawatra is behind the 14 students who were arrested and charged with sedition. I even believe Thaksin is behind all hardships plaguing Thailand right now.