Controversial monk Wirathu, head of the 969 group, is abusing Buddhism to help the USDP win the election
When Deputy Premier Wissanu Krea-ngam speaks, hardcore political observers listen with special..
Many falsely claim that tourism is the world's largest industry. It is not, but it is the world's..
The Angel and Demon have become equally tired. They have crossed swords over the Kingdom of Thailand..
The decision to invite Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha to Tokyo on February 7-9 was made at the..
Along with ISIS, President Barack Obama has singled out Russia as an enemy that the United States..
tell it as it is
To impeach or not to impeach: that is the question." This seems to be what members of the National..
Dictating terms to the insurgents and demanding a 'ceasefire' are not aiding peace efforts
Bangkok is quieter than usual. Despite the larger number of vehicles, traffic is light after 10pm...
We can't choose the way we're born, but usually we can make arrangements for the way we die. At the..
December 26 - I remember that day in small detail, as if it was yesterday. It was a Sunday. In..
- Firebrand monk has tarnished Buddhism..
- West speeding towards point of no return..
- The first major test for this government
- Laos is ignoring significant concerns of..
- Who is trying to rock the Old Man's..
- Overpricing shames Thailand again
- The bitter truth behind Thailand's..
- The Significance of PM Prayut's visit to..
- If hate speech is dangerous, banning it..
- Thailand remains on treacherous grounds
Re: "Animal rights need a lot more bite", Letters, January 27.
Re: "The junta is saviour, not gangster", Letter, Jan 27.
It has been proven again and again that, whenever the US meddles in the internal affairs of a foreign nation, it likely has a self-serving hidden agenda. A self-avowed puppet of her brother Thaksin,..