Accepting these migrants will help Singapore show solidarity with its Asean neigbhours
Premier Prayut Chan-o-cha was initially against holding a referendum on the new constitution draft,..
The Ministry of Education's recent announcement of new criteria for teachers' Vidhayathana -..
Thai politics watchers were checking three things before they went to bed last night. They wanted..
Now is the best time to be in the US to learn about its strengths and weaknesses from the horses'..
The war on cash is getting serious. Ever since Harvard economics guru Kenneth Rogoff and Citigroup..
Tell It as It is
Cockroaches" and "a plague of feral humans" were the terms used to describe boat people earlier this..
Bangkok goes back to the drawing board after platform of separatist groups collapses and bomb..
It caught me by surprise when Channel 3 began airing "Sud Kaen Saen Rak" (Blinded by Love and Hate)..
I was with my (almost-grown) daughter exploring a new mall and found that the elevator buttons for..
December 26 - I remember that day in small detail, as if it was yesterday. It was a Sunday. In..
- Lots of missing links in Thailand's..
- Our history says: Don't push back the..
- Thaksin in Seoul: deja vu all over..
- Myanmar's Lady remains silent on plight..
- On boat people: More SINNERS than saints
- Cross boundaries through integrative..
- Hacking Asean: China's unpeaceful rise
- Politics taking on a LIFE OF ITS OWN
- United Nation's credibility is ON TRIAL..
- Referendum on new charter: A DECEPTIVELY..
Thaksin Shinawatra may think that, since he is staying a good distance from Thailand, he can do or say anything he wants, and no Thai law can ever touch him.
I agree with Robin Grant that it's ridiculous for Vint Chavala to go back 200 years in history and blame the British for the Rohingya problem. That reminds me of a letter last year that said it was..
Ref: "Violent Burmese Buddhists more to blame than Brits"