Following the declaration of martial law, troops have been deployed to man several Bangkok streets to prevent violence as following:
- Inbound Don Mueng-Din Daeng Tollway. Troops are stationed near the Royal Thai Police Club and the exit near Din Daeng Intersection. Vehicles can pass through the checkpoints slowly.
- Inbound Bang Na-Trat highway. The traffic is partially closed at the Bang Na Intersection. Vehicles cannot make a right turn to Sukhumvit Road but they can drive ahead to Sanphawut Road and use a flyover to Sukhumvit Road. The Bang Na gate of the expressway is also closed. Only passenger buses and vans are allowed to use the expressway gate.
- Inbound New Ramkhamhaeng Road. Troops are stationed under Eastern Ring Road Intersection. Only one lane is passable.
- Inboudn Rama II Road. Troops are stationed on Soi 80. The main road is closed. Motorists must use the frontage road.
- Buddha Monthon 4 and Liabklong Thaweewattana Road. Troops close the traffic. Vehicles are not allowed to use the two roads.
- Outbound Rajdamri Road. The traffic is closed from Saladaeng Intersection to Ratchaprasong Intersection. All lanes are closed until the spot under the BTS Rajdamri. All vehicles must make U-turn. The other side of the road is passable.
- Outbound Ratanathibet Road. The frontage road in front of the Thai Com station is closed.
The Jor Por Ror Intersection is closed to traffic. Vehicles from Rama VIII Bridge must use the Ratchasima Road to head to the Wisutthikasat Intersection.