Mother decides to pull plug, let go brain-dead toddler
August 15, 2014 12:29 2,840 Viewed
The mother of two-year-old girl who became brain dead after suffering an electric shock decided to pull the plug of her life support machine at a Trang hospital Friday morning.
The girl died soon after her mother told doctors to switch off the machine.
The girl was shocked by a Siam Commercial Bank ATM in Trang last week.
The mother agreed to switch off the machine after her condition did not improve and doctor tried but failed to revive her brain and her heart also stopped. Doctors said the girl mainly lived on the life supporting machine.