Free bus rides will cover 46 bus routes (October 23 – 31):
1. Victory Monument – Sanam Luang
2. Hua Lamphong – Sanam Luang
3. Wong Wian Yai – Sanam Luang
4. New Southern Bus Terminal – Sanam Luang
5. Central Westgate – Sanam Luang
6. Mo Chit 2 – Sanam Luang
7. Nang Loeng Race Course – Sanam Luang
8. Ekkamai – Sanam Luang
9. Future Park Rangsit – Sanam Luang
10. Don Mueang Airport – Sanam Luang
11. Muang Thong Thani – Sanam Luang
12. Royal Police Club – Sanam Luang
13. Thupatemi Royal Thai Air Force Sports Stadium – Sanam Luang
14. Chaeng Watthana Government Complex – Sanam Luang
15. Suvarnabhumi Airport – Sanam Luang
16. Mega Bangna – Sanam Luang
17. BITEC Bang Na – Sanam Luang
18. Airport Rail Link, Makkasan – Sanam Luang
19. Central Plaza Rama II – Sanam Luang
20. Salaya – Sanam Luang
21. Buddhamonthon 4 – Sanam Luang
*** Free shuttles from
Future Park Rangsit
Muang Thong Thani
Government Complex, Chaengwattana
Thupatemi Royal Thai Air Force Sports Stadium
Royal Thai Police Sports Club, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road
Central Rama II
Mega Bang Na
Central Westgate Bang Bua Thong
(with free parking space for mourners at these venues)
*** Free parking space for buses will be available at:
Buddhamonthon 1 – 4 Roads
Yaek Fai Chai Road
****Free rides on BTS Skytrains on the Silom Line and Sukhumvit Line on October 26 (from 6am until midnight).
Free Skytrain rides on the On Nut Samrong and Wongwian Yai Bang Wa routes from October 2527.
*** A singleride ticket can be obtained for free at ticket vending machines during the specified period.
Free rides on MRT Purple Line between October 25 and 27 (from 5.30am until midnight).
Free rides on MRT Blue Line on October 26.
Services on both the Purple and Blue Lines will be extended on October 26 until 2am on the 27th.
Free rides on Airport Rail Link (ARL) on October 2527, with trains running every 10 minutes. Services on October 26 will be extended until 2am on the 27th.