Restaurant fire at shopping mall doused quickly

national August 20, 2017 01:00

By The Sunday Nation

A fire broke out at the Hua Seng Hong Chinese food restaurant on the sixth floor of CentralWorld shopping mall in Bangkok yesterday.



The Phra Ram emergency centre was alerted via a 199 call just before noon, and fire engines were dispatched to the scene. Firefighters arrived shortly after the call, and the blaze was put out by about 12.30pm. Police said the fire began in the restaurant’s smoke vent. The incident did not affect operations at the mall. 

 

Most view