Patrons and staff flee Pattaya nightclub fire

national November 18, 2016 01:00

By The Nation

A fire broke out at a nightclub on Southern Pattaya Walking Street in Chon Buri’s Bang Lamung district early yesterday morning, resulting in more than 100 Thais and foreigners fleeing the building.



No one was hurt.

The fire broke out at about 3.20am in the building’s third floor office, while staff and customers were on the first and second floors. 

It took firefighters about 20 minutes to bring the fire under control. 

The initial probe found that the cause of the fire might have been an electrical fault in an air conditioner. – The Nation

Most view