A fire swept through two shophouses at a petrol station in Nong Bua Lamphu's Muang district on Friday night.
Police said no-one was injured in the blaze that broke out at 10pm inside the JK Petroleum petrol station on Nong Bua Laphu-None Sang road in Ban Wang Muen village in Tambon Nong Bua.
Firefighters took about 45 minutes to put out the blaze after it damaged two shophouses.
Petrol station owner Churalak Suchinthornnithi said the fire broke out in the first shophouse and spread to the second where she was living.
Her workers tried but failed to use two chemical fire extinguishers to extinguish the flames.
She said she lost all the cash from petrol and goods sales in the fire.