Electrical fault responsible for construction site blaze

Breaking News June 24, 2018 17:30

By Pannawich Yoodee
The Nation

Electrical fault responsible for construction site blaze.



A short-circuit was yesterday being blamed for a fire that engulfed a tin-sheet house where five construction workers were temporarily staying in Phayao’s Muang district, causing Bt10,000 of damage. 

Pol Captain Pichai Khambut of Muang Phayao precinct said the fire had broken out at 8.30pm on Saturday at a construction site in Ban Huai Khian Neu (Moo 1), Tambon Ban Tam and it had taken firefighters 30 minutes to put out the flames. 

Myanmar worker Mong Teng, 46, told police that the fire started while he and others were out shopping in the city.

Most view