Fire at a furniture factory on Onnuj Soi 46 Branch 2, off Onnuj Road, in Bangkok on Thursday morning caused damage estimated at Bt10 million.
Police said the fire started at 7.50am at the Kanok Furniture shop in Prawet district.
Thanit Tunbuaklee, assistant director of Prawet district, said the fire occurred at the building where machines and wooden furniture parts were stored.
Thanit quoted the factory owner, Jiraphat Lertkungwalkrai, as saying the damage was estimated at about Bt10 million.
Jiraphat believed the fire was caused by a short circuit.
No one was injured.