Fire at CentralWorld restaurant quickly put out

Around Thailand August 19, 2017 13:01

By The Nation

2,829 Viewed

A fire broke out at the Hua Seng Hong Restaurant on the sixth floor of CentralWorld shopping mall in Bangkok on Saturday.

The 199 Phraram emergency centre was alerted just before noon and fire engines were dispatched to the scene.

Fire-fighters arrived at 12.10pm.

Police said there was a fire in the restaurant’s smoke vent.

The blaze was put out by around 12.30pm.

The incident did not affect operations at the shopping mall.

Most view