A forum on MICE Sustainability as a Business Model will be held in Bangkok on September 5
The MICE Capabilities Development Department is organizing the “MICE Sustainability Forum 2017, Sustainability as Business Model” on 5th September 2017 at the Crystal Hall, Plaza Athénée Hotel Bangkok.
The forum aims to build knowledge and understanding of sustainability concepts and practices among both public and private sectors related to the MICE industry. The Forum covers social, economic and environmental concern practices. It also aims to highlight the importance of implementing the principles of sustainable development at all levels within the industry.
Highlights of the forum include:
- Guidance to start engaging with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Inspiration to take your steps towards sustainability
- Insightful perspective of customers’ expectations on sustainability in their events
- Sustainability best practices from supply chain around the globe
- Sustainable event practices throughout the forum
Registration for the event, which is free of charge, can be made at: http://www.micecapabilities.com/mice/index.php/event/detail/33