Chevrolet Thailand and 13 of its dealers in the southern region have launched a campaign to help customers whose vehicles were affected by tropical storm Pabuk.
The company said in a press release issued on Friday that it is offering a 30-point vehicle check-up, a 30 per cent discount on spare parts and a 10 per cent discount on labour cost.
The company said that its “Chevrolet Helps Southern Families Fight Tropical Storm Pabuk” campaign will run until February 28.
The 13 Chevrolet dealerships participating in the campaign are:
1. Chansiri Auto Sales Co., Ltd. (Trang)
2. CMM Motor Co., Ltd. (Chumphon)
3. V.S.R. Autosales Co., Ltd. (Suratthani - A. Muang)
4. V.S.R. Autosales Co., Ltd. (Nakornsrithamrat - A. Muang)
5. T P Autosales Co., Ltd. (Satun)
6. V.S.T. Autosales (2002) Co., Ltd. (Krabi)
7. Thai Thana Prachuab Co., Ltd. (Prachuab Khiri Khan)
8. Hatyai Intercar and Service Co., Ltd. (Lobbureerameth Rd Songkhla)
9. Yala Autosales Co., Ltd. (Yala)
10. PTC. Auto Sales Co., Ltd. (Pattani)
11. Ranong Automobile Co., Ltd. (Ranong)
12. TK Automobile Co., Ltd. (Narathiwat)
13. TK Automobile Co., Ltd. (Phuket)