Caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung, the chief of the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO), Thursday announced following measures:
1. Gathering of five or more people in areas prohibited by CMPO cannot be done. Any action that incites disorder cannot be done. Gathering can be done for only legal demonstrations and elections.
2. News publicity and distribution of newspapers and other publications that will cause public panic or distort information about the emergency situation affecting the peace and order and good morality cannot be done.
3. The use of transportation routes and vehicles are prohibited in line with orders of the CMPO chief.
4. The use of buildings and places and entering to certain areas are prohibited in line with orders of the CMPO chief.
5. People must evacuate certain areas for their own safety and cannot enter certain areas in line with orders of the CMPO chief.
6. The CMPO chief will set timeframe for enforcing the first to five orders and set criteria for operation officers to minimise impact on the people.