The Nation

breakingnews

Smaller
Larger

Rat causes blackout at Government House

A rat has caused blackout at the Command Building of the Government House throughout the morning.

The rat was found electrocuted at the main circuit breaker panel, which was bitten.

The power was restored by officials from the Metropolitan Electricity Authority at 10 am.

The blackout prompted Pol Gen Adul Saengsingkaew, deputy chief of the National Council for Peace and Order, to come out to check the circuit breaker panel by himself.

The Nation


Comments conditions

Users are solely responsible for their comments.We reserve the right to remove any comment and revoke posting rights for any reason withou prior notice.