Police Commissioner General Pol Gen Adul Saengsingkaew Friday issued an order to ban entries to 12 places and other government offices as in earlier or future announcements.
Adul invoked his authority as the operation chief of the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order to issue the order to ban the entries unless the people are allowed by officials to enter the places.
The places are off-limited for the public are:
1) Government House.
3) The Interior Ministry.
4) The Energy Ministry (Energy Complex on Vibhavadi-Rangsit road).
5) The Government Complex.
6) CAT Telecom headquarters.
7) TOT Plc headquarters.
8) Thaicom headquarters in Nonthaburi.
9) Thaicom satellite control centre in Ladlumkaew.
10) CAT Telecom Internet and Data Communication Service Centre (Bang Rak).
11) Aeronautical Radio of Thailand.
12) The Police Club
13) Government offices, state enterprises, local administrations, and other government offices as well as courts and independent organisations.