• Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:04
    Urgent : Parked rescue ambulance spooks Bangkok family
    A rescue worker with the Ruamkatanyu Foundation was upset this week to find a handwritten note on the windshield of his ambulance asking him to park elsewhere because the homeowners there were frightened by its presence.
  • Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:25
    Jakarta -  Celebrating hope, joy and giving, Asian Tour golfers and staff spent a day to volunteer and build homes with Habitat for Humanity Indonesia and future homeowners in Sentul village, Bojong Koneng in Bogor to cap the successful Indonesian Masters.
  • Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:04
    WATCH: Weird cat cries out ‘loliloli’ instead of ‘meow’
    Cats tend to make some weird sounds at night, especially when fighting or when there’s a female in heat. But one cat from Japan decided to showcase its weird vocal range from out of nowhere.
    Breaking News
  • Fri, 16 Nov 2018 01:00
    In Hong Kong, the cat’s meow
    At PMQ, where cops and their spouses once slumbered, felines frolic with pet-deprived diners and dreamers
  • Sat, 13 Oct 2018 01:00
    Sanrio’s big meow
    Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll and Pom Pom Purin take Bangkok by storm
  • Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:08
    Phone charging blamed for Khon Kaen fire
    An 80-year-old homeowner in Khon Kaen left her mobile phoned charging at home and, on returning, found the house had burned down on Wednesday morning.
    Breaking News
  • Sun, 12 Aug 2018 14:34
    Coffee with a side of furr at capital’s Chhma Catfé
    Unlike most cafés where one can recognise the gentle murmur of small-talk floating in the air with the sound of relaxing jazz, at Chhma Catfé, the first thing you would hear as soon as you open the door is meow, meow, meow – soft and pleasant in the way only a cat’s purr can possibly be.
    Breaking News
  • Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:37
    Homeowner killed in Lampang fire
    A man died during a midday sleep when a fire engulfed his house in Lampang's Hang Chat district on Friday afternoon.
    Breaking News
  • Thu, 12 Apr 2018 17:54
    Gyproc and Weber host booth at architecture event
    Thai Gypsum Products PCL, the first gypsum manufacturer in Thailand and innovator of the brand “Gyproc”, and Saint-Gobain Weber Co Ltd (under the Gecko trademark), leader in tile adhesive and grout, waterproofing and cement, invite architects, developers, design students, engineers and homeowners to Architect ’18 from May 1 to 6.
    Breaking News
  • Tue, 20 Feb 2018 11:51
    Enough was enough, pickup-smashing aunties explain
    Bangkok homeowners Rattanachat Seangyoktrakan, 61, and Ranee Saengyoktrakan, 57 – caught on video causing Bt50,000 damage to a parked pickup truck blocking their gate – faced the press on Tuesday morning to insist they’d done nothing wrong.
  • Mon, 27 Nov 2017 01:00
    ‘Wellbeing innovation’ research aims for better life for homebuyers
    A RESEARCH centre has been set up by one of Thailand’s realestate development corporates to advance local innovations that create a higher sense of wellbeing among homeowners.
    Real Estate
  • Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:48
    Man’s body floats to house on Mae Klong Bay
    A homeowner in Samut Songkram woke up to find the body of an unidentified man trapped at the front of his house at the mouth of the Mekong River near the Gulf of Thailand on Friday morning.
    Breaking News
  • Mon, 09 Oct 2017 15:33
    Sansiri’s AI app aims to make life easier for homeowners
    Listed property firm Sansiri Plc has announced a plan to launch a new Thai voice-enabled smart assistant for their popular Sansiri Home Service mobile property management application, built on Artificial Intelligence (AI) from Amazon Web Services.
    Real Estate
  • Fri, 08 Sep 2017 12:14
    ‘Neighbourhood python’ finally goes too far
    A large reticulated python that has taken shelter in the same Kamphaeng Phet neighbourhood for the past three rainy seasons overstayed its welcome on Thursday by swallowing a homeowner’s cat.
    Breaking News
  • Mon, 04 Sep 2017 12:35
    Homeowner, 75, badly burned in Samut Prakan fire
    A 75-year-old Samut Prakan man suffered severe burns to his torso and arms early Monday when fire engulfed the second floor of the house where he lives alone.
    Breaking News
  • Search More