Sun, 09 Dec 2018 17:00
Toxic fumes in engine room of boat restaurant kill 2
Two workers died while three became seriously ill after allegedly inhaling toxic fumes as they cleaned a boat restaurant’s engine room on Sunday.
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:11
Five die from 'toxic gas' at Vietnam fish sauce factory
HANOI - Five people, including a Thai man, were found dead in a fish sauce storehouse in Vietnam on Thursday after they were suspected to have inhaled toxic fumes, a company source said.
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 01:00
Exhaust fumes likely killed mother, child
THE TRAGIC deaths last Friday night of a woman and her five-year-old son, who were found unconscious inside a car with the engine still running, may have been caused by a defective exhaust pipe that filled their vehicle with toxic fumes, a Traffic Police
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 01:00
Local people escape Bang Phli dump's toxic fumes
Factory workers seek refuge in temple"MY FAMILY were told to evacuate to a local school because the smoke from a fire at a dumpsite nearby was toxic. While we waited to leave, my children and I inhaled smoke and got respiratory and nose irritation."
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:00
Residents told to leave areas around burning Samut Prakan dump after toxic fumes detected