- Register for PromptPay, then start transferring and receiving funds
- You just need your Citizen’s ID No. or your mobile phone No.
- International security standard
- Same standards of bank customer care, whichever service is used
- Continuous monitoring by the Bank of Thailand
- Most economical fees for fund transfers
- Transfers less than 5,000 Baht free, with no conditions
- No limit on the number of transfers
Not over 5,000 Baht / transaction Free, every transaction
5,000 – 30,000 Baht Not exceeding 2 Baht / transaction
30,000 – 100,000 Baht Not exceeding 5 Baht / transaction
Over 100,000 Baht Not exceeding 10 Baht / transaction
Get more information at www.epayment.go.th
Questions and answers about PromptPay
Q: Will my personal information be released?
A: Personal information is never released.
The PromptPay system uses international standards of security and the law prevents service providers from releasing personal information. Service providers are monitored continuously by the Bank of Thailand.
Q: If I lose my mobile phone or my Citizen’s ID Card, can other people transfer money out of my account?
- For Mobile Banking and Internet Banking, a username and password are required to transfer funds.
- For ATM transfers, an ATM card and ATM code are required.
- To transfer funds from a bank branch, a signature is required.
* Whatever method is used, neither your Citizen’s ID Card No. nor your mobile phone No. can be used to access funds.
How to use PromptPay
Check the correct spelling of the name of the recipient and the monetary amount before confirming the transfer. Always keep your registration information up to date.
Keep a record of every transaction
Understand details of the service before transferring funds. Get additional information about the PromptPay service at www.epayment.go.th or at your bank’s Website or Call Center.