Find out how to invest in Brisbane Property as this is the better time to invest in Brisbane. With the Queensland capital currently boasting the largest public infrastructure spending in Australian history and with spending set to boost even further with a total of USD$ 134.2 billion by 2031, now is the time to purchase your investment property in Brisbane. Major new projects including Brisbane Live and the Queens Wharf integrated resort development, will put Brisbane on the map as a tourism, leisure and entertainment destination. Join us to learn more about investing in Brisbane and the projects to invest in now.
RSVP To Seminar: https://goo.gl/aWjye8
Learn more: https://goo.gl/VrA1uV
Date: 30 September 2017 (Sat)
Venue: Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
Time: 1PM - 4PM
Topics to be covered at the seminar:
- Familiarize yourself with Brisbane
- Key features of our Milton projects
- Buying and selling procedures of Brisbane properties
- An update on taxes and stamp duty
- Financing of Brisbane properties for foreigners
- Update on Australia & Brisbane property market
- Introducing the new infrastructure projects of Brisbane – Queens Wharf Casino, Airport 2nd runway and Brisbane Live Entertainment Arena Precinct
- Australia education cost analysis
“Obsidian Project” Location at Milton — Brisbane’s Lifestyle Hub is well-known as the ‘Little Paris’
Home to Brisbane’s original cafe strip, Milton is a lifestyle hub that is bustling with restaurants, cafes, and bars aplenty. It’s also home to the iconic La Dolce Vita, Brisbane’s little corner of Europe. The shopping is great, with many boutiques and specialty stores to choose from, plus there are quality schools, business centers, and medical facilities nearby.
Golden Emperor Properties (Thailand) Ltd.
BHIRAJ Tower EmQuartier 17Fl.
Office +66 2 2612848/ Facebook: Golden Emperor Thailand